Stranger than Fiction
Wow, you can’t make this kind of stuff up.
- A UCF student took a wafer at a Catholic Mass, upsetting the clergy who believe that it is the actual Body of Christ and hence must be consumed immediately.
- An atheist associate professor of biology at the University of Minnesota blogged about this, saying that it was just a cracker.
- He received many threatening emails, including one that said “You have two choices my fucked up friend, first you can quit your job for the good of the children. Or you can get your brains beat in.“
- It was tracked to the the computer of an employee at 1800flowers.com, who lost her job over it.
- The husband of the employee confessed that it was him, and she was innocent.
If I proposed this as a movie plot, you’d tell me not to be so ridiculous.
Leave a Reply